The best way to determine if you are eligible is to complete the eligibility check. The eligibility check verifies that you meet the basic requirements to begin the application process. However, we will only determine if you can be approved for a loan after our team reviews the complete application and supporting documents.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You are currently admitted to or enrolled in a school in the U.S. or Canada that MPOWER supports.
2. You are within 2 years of graduating from your program.
3. You would like the funds to be disbursed within the next 12 months.
4. You must reside in either the U.S. or Canada (the country of your school) while you are in school.
5. You must be accepted to or enrolled in an eligible program. A list of eligible programs can be found here.
6. You are not a citizen of a restricted country or subject to individual sanctions.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A CREDIT HISTORY OR COSIGNER.