How to provide my own home country credit report:
All customers from Nova-enabled countries are required to try the Nova credit report check first. If you are unable to retrieve your home country credit report, you can obtain and provide a copy of your credit report for MPOWER’s consideration.
Here is a list of credit bureaus we currently accept and where to get started:
Each of these credit bureaus offers 1 free copy of your credit report per year.
If you are from a country not listed here that requires a home country credit report (including Brazil, Philippines, or South Korea), contact your relationship manager to discuss your options.
Note: If your report is incorrect, please contact your credit bureau to get an updated or corrected version. More details available.
What I should do if I don’t have a credit history:
Even if you do not have any credit history, you will be able to retrieve a form of confirmation from your home country credit bureau that you do not have any credit history.
Your credit bureau will provide you with a document or email indicating that you do not have any credit history, which is all we need to know.
What documentation I should upload:
The document or email from the credit bureau must meet the following requirements:
- Personal information, including your name, must be clearly visible.
- The name, logo, letterhead, or email address from the credit bureau must be clearly visible.
- The documentation must be from within the last 90 days. The date you accessed your credit history must be clearly visible.
- The documentation must show no visible or electronic signs of modification or tampering.
- The documentation must be uploaded in the non-editable format received from the credit bureau (e.g., such as PDF).
Upload this documentation in the “Upload My Documents” section of the MPOWER Dashboard under “Home Country Credit Report.”
What I should do if I can’t authenticate with either Nova or my home country credit bureau:
Please provide an explanation as to why you don’t have a credit report for consideration. An acceptable explanation describes why you don’t have access to your credit report or don’t have any credit history.
Upload this written explanation with any supporting evidence in the “Upload My Documents” section of the MPOWER Dashboard under “Home Country Credit Report.”