Your eligibility for the promotion will change depending on the semester for which you are applying for funding. If your application updates to an eligible period, you will become eligible for the promotion; conversely, if your application changes to an ineligible period, your application will no longer be eligible for the promotion.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the “Plan Ahead” interest rate promotion?
- What are the terms of the “Plan Ahead” interest rate promotion?
- What other benefits am I eligible for?
- I have already submitted an application am eligible for the promotion. What do I need to do to get the promotion?
- What is the promotion deadline?
- I started my application before the promotion. Am I still eligible?
- I only need funds for the spring 2022 semester. Am I eligible for the promotion?
- I made an error in my application when I filled out the semesters I need the loan for. Am I still eligible for the promotion?
- I signed my Final Loan Document but my funds are not yet disbursed. Can I still qualify for the promotion?
- My loan has already been disbursed. Can I still qualify for the promotion?