If your loan has been disbursed it is likely for a loan period that is not eligible for this promotion. To be eligible for the interest rate promotion, you should be applying for a loan for summer 2022, fall 2022, or 2022–2023 academic periods. However, you can still reduce your interest rate by 1.50%! You can find more information about how to qualify for interest rate discounts here.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for the “Plan Ahead” interest rate promotion?
- What are the terms of the “Plan Ahead” interest rate promotion?
- What other benefits am I eligible for?
- I have already submitted an application am eligible for the promotion. What do I need to do to get the promotion?
- What is the promotion deadline?
- I started my application before the promotion. Am I still eligible?
- I only need funds for the spring 2022 semester. Am I eligible for the promotion?
- I made an error in my application when I filled out the semesters I need the loan for. Am I still eligible for the promotion?
- I signed my Final Loan Document but my funds are not yet disbursed. Can I still qualify for the promotion?
- My loan has already been disbursed. Can I still qualify for the promotion?