We will need to review several documents to make a final decision on your loan application.
1. Identification Documents:
Please see the acceptable documents per your status:
- U.S Citizens (link below)
- U.S Permanent Residents (link below)
- International Applicants working in the U.S (link below)
2. Existing Loan Documents (link below)
3. School Documents (link below)
4. Employment Documents (link below)
5. Address Proof Documents (link below)
6. Living Cost Documents (link below)
- Valid US government-issued ID such as driver’s license, state ID.
- Valid US passport
U.S Permanent Residents:
- Valid US government-issued ID such as driver’s license, state ID
- Valid passport from the country of citizenship
- Proof of permanent residency such as “Green Card.”
- Employment Authorization Card (EAD) showing your Permanent Residence
- USCIS Form I-797 response OR
- Employment Authorization Card (EAD)
International applicants working in the US:
- Valid passport
- Valid US visa
- Proof of work authorization valid for at least two years such as Employment Authorization Card (EAD) (including remaining OPT)
- USCIS Form I-797 response
Existing Loan Documents:
You must provide the payoff statement of the loan to be refinanced. Ideally, this statement should be valid for 15 business days as we would need that time for processing your disbursement.
Along with the payoff statement, we would need:
- Beneficiary account number
- Bank-specific routing number.
- Country-specific routing numbers such as IBAN.
If you have another loan and/or debt such as a car loan and/or credit card, you must provide the most recent statements for them as well.
Statements should include your full name, outstanding balance, interest rate, bank information, and terms.
We need your diploma or final transcript that indicates your graduation date.
You must provide your job offer letter and your most recent 3-month pay stub that shows your pay period and year-to-date earnings. Employment and salary verification may also be required.
Address Proof Documents:
Verification of your U.S address:
You can provide proof of your U.S/Canadian address with one of the following:
- Lease or rental agreement
- Bank statement dated within 90 days that has the full name and address
- Recent pay stub within 90 days that shows your address
- Government/State-issued identification or driver’s license.
- Recently postmarked mail within 90 days from an official entity such as a financial institution.
- Recent utility bill (cable, phone, water, electricity)
Living Cost Documents:
You must provide us with your current rental details. Documents that can be accepted are:
- Rent receipt listing your name OR
- Lease agreement listing your name