You can begin the application once you have applied to an eligible school, but we can not complete the final review of the application until you have been accepted. If you have not yet applied to an eligible school, it is a bit too early to begin your application.
For support in your school application process, please consider some of the resources below:
- Mentorverse: Expert mentors who provide one-on-one help for international students applying to U.S. schools.
- Globalizers: An India-based education consulting firm.
- Fortuna Admissions: An M.B.A admissions consulting firm with a strong personal focus.
- GMAT Club: An information-sharing and resource center that can help with the business school application process.
- Unigo: An online resource that offers a variety of scholarships to current and future students.
- EStudentLoan: A private loan finder source that helps students compare different loan options.
- Edupass: A website dedicated to providing information to international students seeking to study in the U.S.