We recommend that you seek out a tax or legal professional who is authorized or licensed to provide tax-related advice and legal counsel in the locality where you currently live (or plan to live) when you are repaying your MPOWER student loan. Only a qualified local legal tax expert will be able to provide you with the exact details of what you may owe, and additional details such as when, where and how the required withholding tax payments should be made. MPOWER is not authorized and unable to provide you with any advice on your potential tax obligation.
Articles in this section
- When will I need to start repaying the loan?
- What payment methods can I use to repay my loan?
- I need to cover my living expenses. Can I apply for a loan to cover them specifically?
- How much time do I have to pay back the loan?
- Can I make payments from my Canadian bank account?
- How do I make payments if I go back to my country after school?
- If I apply for $25,000 but my university only requires a smaller amount, do I pay for the whole loan?
- What is an automatic withdrawal?
- How do I set up an automatic withdrawal?
- Will I be required to repay anything in addition to principal and interest on my MPOWER student loan if I continue to live and work in the U.S.?