In order to validate your loan, MPOWER must confirm your identity and school enrollment, and the school must confirm your financial needs. In addition, the school provides MPOWER with information regarding your disbursement.
Articles in this section
- How do I know where I am in the process?
- Why did my school certify a lower loan amount than I requested?
- How can I expedite the school certification process?
- How long does the school certification process take?
- How do I change my loan amount at the school certification stage?
- What can I do to help with the school certification process?
- Why is school certification needed?
- What is the school certification process? How does it work?
- How are the funds for books, insurance, and other living expenses disbursed?
- Can MPOWER disburse the loan directly to me?