The loan is disbursed either electronically via wire transfer or by physical check in the mail – whichever method your school requests. The funds are disbursed directly to the school, not to the borrower.
Articles in this section
- How do I know where I am in the process?
- Why did my school certify a lower loan amount than I requested?
- How can I expedite the school certification process?
- How long does the school certification process take?
- How do I change my loan amount at the school certification stage?
- What can I do to help with the school certification process?
- Why is school certification needed?
- What is the school certification process? How does it work?
- How are the funds for books, insurance, and other living expenses disbursed?
- Can MPOWER disburse the loan directly to me?