You will make interest-only payments in school and for six months after graduation. Loan repayment term is 10 years and starts after the six-month interest-only period ends.
Articles in this section
- If a withholding tax applies to me, what should I do then?
- How will I know if a withholding tax applies to me?
- Could I be responsible for repaying amounts other than principal and interest if I am living outside the U.S.?
- Will I be required to repay anything in addition to principal and interest on my MPOWER student loan if I continue to live and work in the U.S.?
- How do I set up an automatic withdrawal?
- What is an automatic withdrawal?
- If I apply for $25,000 but my university only requires a smaller amount, do I pay for the whole loan?
- How do I make payments if I go back to my country after school?
- Can I make payments from my Canadian bank account?
- How much time do I have to pay back the loan?