There are sometimes unexpected charges involved in education, such as fees, cost of living, textbooks, health insurance, etc. Including a breakdown of these costs provides both you and MPOWER with the most accurate picture possible of how much you will require for a loan.
Articles in this section
- I’m asking for a loan for one semester. Why do I need to fill out the school costs until I graduate?
- My school uses the quarter system. How do I enter “Semesters Left Until Graduation?”
- I am not sure how much my annual tuition is because it changes every quarter/semester. How can I fill out the “Tuition Cost” section correctly?
- I live off campus. What amount should I put for my cost of living per year?
- This is my last year of school. I already paid some part of this semester’s tuition, so how do I enter the tuition cost per year?
- Under the “Source of Funding During Enrollment” section, I entered the amount that I have already paid for tuition. Because I already spent it, I do not have any proof of those funds. What should I do?
- I will be getting funding from my parents and I see that they need to fill out a Sponsor Support Letter. Why?
- What are the accepted sources of proof for the “Source of Funds” section?
- Why is there an auto-completed number in the “MPOWER loan requested” box?