If your payment deadline is approaching, please reach out directly to your school for an extension by showing a loan approval letter from MPOWER. If your loan application is approved and the documents are under final review, most schools will allow an extension.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a Canadian Study Permit?
- How do I get a Canadian Study Permit through the Student Direct Stream (SDS)?
- What documents and personal information should I have prepared when applying?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- I received an offer for a loan amount lower than the one I applied for. Why?
- What is a conditional offer?
- My school’s payment deadline is approaching. Can you expedite the loan process?
- Can I reduce my interest rate?
- Is my interest rate reduced if someone can cosign?
- Can MPOWER help with the visa process?