Having an available cosigner will not affect the interest rate you receive. Our loan process was created so that students wouldn’t have to worry about having a co-signer or credit score.
Articles in this section
- Can MPOWER help with Canada's Student Direct Stream (SDS) visa process?
- What documents and personal information should I have prepared when applying?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- I received an offer for a loan amount lower than the one I applied for. Why?
- What is a conditional offer?
- My school’s payment deadline is approaching. Can you expedite the loan process?
- Can I reduce my interest rate?
- Is my interest rate reduced if someone can cosign?
- Can MPOWER help with the visa process?
- Can I find out my interest rate before I apply?