You can apply for a loan a maximum of 12 months prior to when you need the money for school.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for a loan?
- As an international or DACA student, am I eligible for a loan?
- Do I need a U.S. or Canadian credit score or cosigner?
- Which U.S. and Canadian schools are eligible?
- When should I apply for a loan with MPOWER?
- I'm not admitted to a school. Can I still apply for a loan?
- My school is not on the list of schools that MPOWER supports. What should I do?
- I have been conditionally admitted into my university and must complete additional requirements before being granted full admission. Can I apply for an MPOWER loan?