MPOWER does not require a credit score or cosigner for our borrowers. We make loan decisions based on your future potential and review your credit history in order to verify your payment history and the possible existence of any delinquencies such as late payments, collections etc. What is the difference between a credit score and credit history?
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for a loan?
- As an international or DACA student, am I eligible for a loan?
- Do I need a U.S. or Canadian credit score or cosigner?
- Which U.S. and Canadian schools are eligible?
- When should I apply for a loan with MPOWER?
- I'm not admitted to a school. Can I still apply for a loan?
- My school is not on the list of schools that MPOWER supports. What should I do?
- I have been conditionally admitted into my university and must complete additional requirements before being granted full admission. Can I apply for an MPOWER loan?