MPOWER certifies your outstanding expenses with the university and only disburses the amount required to pay your balance. You would therefore only repay the amount required.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up an automatic withdrawal?
- What is an automatic withdrawal?
- If I apply for $25,000 but my university only requires a smaller amount, do I pay for the whole loan?
- How do I make payments if I go back to my country after school?
- Can I make payments from my Canadian bank account?
- How much time do I have to pay back the loan?
- I need to cover my living expenses. Can I apply for a loan to cover them specifically?
- What payment methods can I use to repay my loan?
- When will I need to start repaying the loan?