MPOWER loans are available for all school-related costs, including living expenses. However, each school individually determines if it will accept money for those costs per the guidelines of its financial aid office. Please reach out directly to your school to clarify its policy.
Articles in this section
- When will I need to start repaying the loan?
- What payment methods can I use to repay my loan?
- I need to cover my living expenses. Can I apply for a loan to cover them specifically?
- How much time do I have to pay back the loan?
- Can I make payments from my Canadian bank account?
- How do I make payments if I go back to my country after school?
- If I apply for $25,000 but my university only requires a smaller amount, do I pay for the whole loan?
- What is an automatic withdrawal?
- How do I set up an automatic withdrawal?
- Will I be required to repay anything in addition to principal and interest on my MPOWER student loan if I continue to live and work in the U.S.?