MPOWER loans are available for all school-related costs, including living expenses. However, each school individually determines if it will accept money for those costs per the guidelines of its financial aid office. Please reach out directly to your school to clarify its policy.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up an automatic withdrawal?
- What is an automatic withdrawal?
- If I apply for $25,000 but my university only requires a smaller amount, do I pay for the whole loan?
- How do I make payments if I go back to my country after school?
- Can I make payments from my Canadian bank account?
- How much time do I have to pay back the loan?
- I need to cover my living expenses. Can I apply for a loan to cover them specifically?
- What payment methods can I use to repay my loan?
- When will I need to start repaying the loan?