MPOWER loans are available for all school-related costs, including living expenses. However, each school individually determines if it will accept money for those costs per the guidelines of its financial aid office. Please reach out directly to your school to clarify its policy.
Articles in this section
- If a withholding tax applies to me, what should I do then?
- How will I know if a withholding tax applies to me?
- Could I be responsible for repaying amounts other than principal and interest if I am living outside the U.S.?
- Will I be required to repay anything in addition to principal and interest on my MPOWER student loan if I continue to live and work in the U.S.?
- How do I set up an automatic withdrawal?
- What is an automatic withdrawal?
- If I apply for $25,000 but my university only requires a smaller amount, do I pay for the whole loan?
- How do I make payments if I go back to my country after school?
- Can I make payments from my Canadian bank account?
- How much time do I have to pay back the loan?