The Sponsor Support Letter is to confirm that your parents will provide financial assistance in the amount listed and for the time period provided in the application. This can be done as a gift or a loan. By supporting you, your parents will not be considered co-signers; if you are awarded a loan from MPOWER, you will be the only signer.
Articles in this section
- Why is there an auto-completed number in the “MPOWER loan requested” box?
- What are the accepted sources of proof for the “Source of Funds” section?
- I will be getting funding from my parents and I see that they need to fill out a Sponsor Support Letter. Why?
- Under the “Source of Funding During Enrollment” section, I entered the amount that I have already paid for tuition. Because I already spent it, I do not have any proof of those funds. What should I do?
- This is my last year of school. I already paid some part of this semester’s tuition, so how do I enter the tuition cost per year?
- I live off campus. What amount should I put for my cost of living per year?
- I am not sure how much my annual tuition is because it changes every quarter/semester. How can I fill out the “Tuition Cost” section correctly?
- My school uses the quarter system. How do I enter “Semesters Left Until Graduation?”
- I’m asking for a loan for one semester. Why do I need to fill out the school costs until I graduate?