Your application will move to the Initial Review stage. All applicants who progress after Initial Review will receive a Conditional offer or be classified as Initial Review Completed but applicants from both categories are required to upload all of the required documents listed on their dashboard (or application).
Articles in this section
- Can MPOWER help with Canada's Student Direct Stream (SDS) visa process?
- What documents and personal information should I have prepared when applying?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- I received an offer for a loan amount lower than the one I applied for. Why?
- What is a conditional offer?
- My school’s payment deadline is approaching. Can you expedite the loan process?
- Can I reduce my interest rate?
- Is my interest rate reduced if someone can cosign?
- Can MPOWER help with the visa process?
- Can I find out my interest rate before I apply?