MPOWER considers an applicant’s existing and future debt needs. If you receive a conditional offer from MPOWER for a lower amount than for which you applied, that is the maximum loan amount that can be offered that meets MPOWER’s risk thresholds.
Articles in this section
- What documents and personal information should I have prepared when applying?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- I received an offer for a loan amount lower than the one I applied for. Why?
- What is a conditional offer?
- My school’s payment deadline is approaching. Can you expedite the loan process?
- Can I reduce my interest rate?
- Is my interest rate reduced if someone can cosign?
- Can MPOWER help with the visa process?
- Can I find out my interest rate before I apply?
- I am not sure how much I need to borrow. What is an appropriate amount to request?