A conditional offer indicates that, based on the information you provided in your initial application, you may be approved for your requested loan amount. However, in order to obtain a final loan approval, you are required to submit documents verifying the information you submitted. Once all documents and information have been validated, the credit team will be able to issue a final decision regarding your loan. A conditional offer cannot be used as a visa support letter.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a Canadian Study Permit?
- How do I get a Canadian Study Permit through the Student Direct Stream (SDS)?
- What documents and personal information should I have prepared when applying?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- I received an offer for a loan amount lower than the one I applied for. Why?
- What is a conditional offer?
- My school’s payment deadline is approaching. Can you expedite the loan process?
- Can I reduce my interest rate?
- Is my interest rate reduced if someone can cosign?
- Can MPOWER help with the visa process?